These exercises will help put more weight on the injured foot as well as strengthen it. Each one should be performed 10 times in a row.
Seated Calf Raise
- Sit in a chair with the injured foot on the floor.
- Lift your heel as far as possible while keeping your toes on the floor.
- Return heel to the floor.
Single Leg Stand
- Stand upright while holding onto a stable object.
- Shift some of your weight onto the injured foot.
- Hold the position for 15 seconds.
- Relax and put your weight back onto your uninjured foot.