Tight pectoral muscles can be the result of poor posture, weight lifting, or other daily activities. With the help of a door way you can easily stretch this group of muscles.
Time Required: 3 minutes
- Stand in the middle of a door way with one foot in front of the other
- Bend your elbows to a 90 degree angle and place your forearms on each side of the door way
- Shift your weight on to your front leg, leaning forward, until you feel a stretch in your chest muscles
- Hold for 15 seconds
- Relax and return to starting position
- Repeat above 10 more times